Yesterday, we broke down the full tap list for this Saturday’s BelgianFest. Today, we’re going to walk you through a couple important details about how we’re running the festival.
If you’ve ever attended our AnniBREW or CellarFest events, then you’ve heard all this before and can scroll down past all the text and check out a photo of this year’s special BelgianFest snifter glass. But if this is your first fest at Bailey’s or your only prior exposure was the mayhem at last month’s Brewpublic’s Killer Beer Fest, it’s time to allay your fears.
Here’s a quick breakdown of all the important details:
- The BelgianFest starts this Saturday, November 13th. Entrance begins at 4 PM and ends at 11 PM; the bar closes at midnight.
- Admission will be $15, which will include five tokens and a souvenir snifter glass (see photo below) that’s yours to take home with you after the event.
- All pours will cost one token and additional tokens cost just $1.
- This is a cash only event and guests will pay at the door rather than the bar (including additional tokens).
- To avoid confusion and speed up the pouring process, please order your beer by its number.
- You’re welcome to come and go as you please. Your snifter glass will gain you re-entrance.
- We strongly encourage frequent food and water breaks.
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: the unveiling of the first annual BelgianFest snifter glass!