Join us on Saturday, April 23rd as we celebrate our 6th annual GermanFest! Beginning at Noon we’ll be offering a full line up of German-style beers from Oregon breweries.
Check back See below for a full list of beers and breweries.
Altengartz German Brand Bratwurst
will be parked out front of Bailey’s Taproom
providing authentic German sausages throughout the day!
Additional fun begins at 4PM upstairs (The Upper Lip) with School of Krautrock – a musically German inspired chronology of electronic music (Krautrock or Berlin School if you will). More details here.
2016 Contributions From:
- Baerlic – Cascadian Dark Hefeweizen
- Base Camp – Rauchbier
- Bend – Schwarzbier
- Boneyard – Doppelbock
- Breakside – Dunkel
- Burnside – Maibock
- Buoy – Roggenbier
- Coldfire/AleSong – Berliner Weisse w/ lime & lemongrass
- Hop Valley – Munich Dunkel
- Double Mountain – Pilsner
- Ex Novo – Smoked Dunkel
- Falling Sky – Kolsch
- Fat Head’s – Weizenbock
- Gigantic – Kolsch
- Heater Allen – Roggenbier
- Hopworks – Double Altbier
- Montavilla – Helles
- Pints – Gose
- Santiam – Vintage Doppelbock
- Stickmen – Berliner Weisse w/ cantaloupe
- Terminal Gravity – Berliner Weisse