Saturday, October 24th marks our celebration of Brewpublic’s KillerBeerFest 7. KBF is the annual highlight event of Brewpublic’s Killer Beer Week, capping off 10 days of killer brews at 10 venues and celebrating the very best of Oregon beer culture. If you’ve attended this event in previous years, you know that it’s one of our biggest of the year and the beers available are none to be missed.
While the event is free of charge to attend, we’re offering the following VIP package for awesome people that we love:
Limited VIP Pre-sale:
*$15 gets you 5 beer tokens, an extra 2 ounces of beer for every taster pour, and an exclusive KillerBeerFest 7 souvenir glass that’s yours to take home with you after the event. While supplies last, VIP packages will be available the day of the event for $20.
2015 Draft List:
- Finn River: Black Oak
- Gigantic: Ginormous
- Vertigo: Coconut Porter
- Trinity: Menacing Huckleberry
- Upright: Oregon Native
- Rogue: Strasser Sturzen IPA
- Ex Novo: Sweet Berry Wine!
- Fort George/Bailey’s Taproom: Anni Are You Oak Aged?
- Fish: In A Barrel
- Boneyard: Notorious IIIPA
- Block 15: Badfish IPA & a 1/2
- Breakside: Bon Vivant
- The Commons: Cilantro Habanero
- Russian River: Consecration
- Oakshire: Centurion Fresh Hopped Pale Ale
- Fremont: Bourbon Dark Star 2015
- 54-40: Crystal Fresh Hop Pale
- Heretic: Tafelbully
- Agrarian: Field Bier
- Ecliptic: Strawberry Moon Sour Ale
- Yachats: Szechuan Peppercorn Saison
- Lompoc: Apple of My Eye
- GoodLife: Bourbon Pepper Brown
*Details subject to change. VIP glass & tokens may not be used at The Upper Lip.