This Saturday, January 22nd, from 4pm to midnight, we’re re-opening the cellar and letting you guys experience a few surprises we’ve been saving all year.
For those who missed last year’s CellarFest, the gist is this: high octane, rare beers from the West Coast’s (and one East Coast’s) best microbreweries. This year’s list is an all-star lineup of some of the very best brews of the last 3-4 years with a little age on them to allow the alcohol burn to mellow a little and the subtle flavors hidden beneath to emerge. If you haven’t seen the full rundown yet, here’s what you can expect to knock back this Saturday:
- Alameda ’09 Papa Noels
- Barley Brown’s ’10 Havoc Imperial Stout
- Beer Valley ’08 Black Flag
- Bend ’09 Cherry Baltic Porter
- Block 15 ’09 Pappy’s Dark
- Butte Creek ’07 Train Wreck
- Cascade ’09 Frost Killer
- Dogfish Head ’09 120 Minute
- Fish ’09 10 Squared
- Fort George ’09 Cavatica Stout
- Golden Valley ’09 Black Panther
- He’Brew ’08 Jewbelation 12
- Lagunitas ’08 Brown Shugga’
- Lompoc ’08 Old Tavern Rat
- Mad River ’08 John Barleycorn
- North Coast ’08 Old Stock
- Roots ’08 Festivus
- Sierra Nevada ’08 Bigfoot
- Stone ’08 Double Bastard
As usual, we’ll be running CellarFest like our other festivals: $15 cash at the door, which includes a souvenir glass (pictured below) and five tokens. Each additional token will cost just $1 each, and every beer available at the fest costs just one token per pour.
Now, without further ado, the CellarFest 2011 glass!